Monday 12 March 2007

Review of PAFSD coursework 2006/2007

27-02-2007 - BLOGG 5

Review of PAFSD coursework 2006/2007

I think the course work is very tough, but fair. I do appreciate question 1, and trying to under the question better in order to make a go at it. I do have a doubt about question 2. At the moment I think I understand question 3 which relates to expanding and extending One of Iron’s Temporal Patterns (living site, Incremental Growth, Freshness dates or Unchanging URL’s) into a complete, draft pattern putting one of this pattern into the 13 elements of GOF and question 4 which is to write an essay on anti-patterns based on the quote. I am trying to grasp proper footing in the related topics.

I do appreciate question 5- the bloggs section do give me the opportunity to post out my ideas and let others view and criticize. Also I can learn from others too as it presents an interactive forum to share views and ideas on design patterns ideas.

2 comments:

GillesdeBiaks said...

Hello. I have gone through your review of PAFSD coursework. I think you should better know which tasks you feel comfortable with. What is sure is that you've made an attempt to let me know about what you think on the coursework compare to the others who definitely have another way of thinking.I wish you the best for the tasks you will be doing for the coursework.

Anonymous said...

hi, i think that this course work we have been given is very good as it examines out understanding of Patterns even we don' have any Written Exams.